Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Favorite Korean Actors...


He is my most fav korean hero... He act in 2nd korean drama i watched... Boys over flower..  Eventhough , he is not hero in that drama, i still love him... I admire Kim Hyun Joong character rather than Lee Min Ho's ( hero of drama ) character... I love his smiling face, shocked face and like everything about him..Then is playful kiss.. This drama was awesome too.. Melted!!... He act so well in that drama.. He is so cool in it... I love to see  he walked with his hands in the pocket.. And love the way he kiss too * Im blushing*.. Waiting for his next drama, City Conquest... Releasing this october i guess... Can't wait to see him.. <3 <3


Next in my list is Lee Min Ho... Handsome right? I don't really like his acting in Boys Over Flower. But love his acting in City Hunter..  I admire his height and smile.. Like his action in that drama... Not to forget, recently i watched personal taste.. As usual, he is handsome in that drama too... Lol.. The most recent one is Faith... I really2 love his acting in this drama... So u all should watch it too.. 


3rd in my list is Kim Bum.. Fall in love with his smile and charming eyes... Yuhuuu.... Seriously, Love his smile... He acted in BOF as 1 of the F4 member.. He is so cute ...  *melting* He is so young yet he is so matured.. Read in 1 of his interview, he answered every question so maturely... 


Next is JB... Not Justin Bieber okay... :P 
His real name is Lim Jae Bum... He casted in Dream High 2.. No word to describe about him actually.. act very well.. Love his smile... Lol... <3 <3



Look who is here.. Yoon Si Yoon from Flower Boy Next Door... One of the best drama I have ever watched... Love his funny character and his facial expression..  He is too cute to be described...


And recently Im in love with this guy... Omo.... Choi Minho.... *I think all the minho guys are always handsome*.. First date with his is in To The Beautiful you... Was really awesome... Love his acting, smile, and his face... 

P/s: Thats it for today... Will update if there is any new hot guys in kpop... Kamsahamnida everyone... Sarang hae... <3 <3





2 comments: