Thursday 17 May 2012

June Ohh June......

Starting From Tiz June, I need to do alot of things. Some of that is my pending tiz.. Amma keep on scolding me lazy gurl because i dnt wanne do that things all.. Actually, im not lazy girl but im taking my rest. Hehehe * Alice 5 mnth rest not enough 4 u right*. And my class will start from next month Some more.. 


List of things to do.....


1. Need go to class every sunday, 8am - 2pm. * Cant go to church for next 1 month *


2. Need to finish my driving class. * Even the break, clutch and steering are hurting me *


3. Need to find a part time job. * Maybe kindergarden teacher or clinic assistant *


4. Need to finish my assignments. * They already gave me a lot of assignz eventhough I havent start my classes*


5. Wanne start writing my diary again. * Hie Mr.diary, Im Back *


6. Need to finish e-novel at-least half of it. * Although the story is not interesting at all* 


7. Need to improve my self in everything. * Say no to angry*


P/s: A lot right? Have to do it even though im lazy bum sometimes. Must cheer up myself.


* Alice U Can Do It.. Chaiyokk babe* 


3 comments: